Listed here are some of the venues where my work can be seen.
June 1 - July 31, 2019
Creative Crafts Council’s Biennial Exhibition, Strathmore Mansion, Bethesda, Maryland. Artists’ Reception and awards presentation on Thursday, June 6 from 7pm to 9pm.
July 11 - 28, 2019
Sacred Threads, Floris United Methodist Church, Herndon, Virginia
June 8 - July 1, 2019
Oak-inspired mixed media artwork at Muse Vineyard, Woodstock, Virginia.
Inspired by Endangered Species: A group project of 182 24” x 24” quilts. Each depicts a different endangered plant or animal, worldwide. More venues TBA. There is an accompanying book.
- June 24, 2019: a special exhibit at the Library of Congress, Washington, DC
- October 30 - November 3, 2019: Premiere, Houston International Quilt Festival, Houston, Texas
- January, 2020: Road to California (Ontario, California)
- March 6-16, 2020: Bulloch Hall (Roswell, GA)
- April 15-18, 2020: MQX (Manchester, NH)
- October 9, 2020-January 12, 2021: National Quilt Museum (Paducah, KY)
- March 4 - March 6, 2021: Indiana Heritage Quilt Show (Bloomington, IN)
- Mid Aug., 2021: World Quilt Show New England (Manchester, NH)
- Mid Sept., 2021: Pennsylvania National Quilt Extravaganza (greater Philadelphia area)
- Feb. 15, 2022 - July 14, 2022
Virginia Quilt Museum (Harrisonburg, VA)
Fly Me to the Moon, a group quilt exhibition celebrating the anniversary of Apollo 11, and all things lunar. Three of my quilts are included. More venues TBA. The quilts have been traveling since 2016. There is an accompanying book.
- May 3-5, 2019: Sinnissippi Quilt Show, Rockford, Illinois
- February 28 - March 3, 2019: Mid-Atlantic Quilt Festival, Hampton, Virginia
- February 25 - March 31, 2019: United States Military Academy at West Point, New York
Inspired by the National Parks Centennial Project: A group project, of 177 quilts about the flora, fauna, and landscapes of the National Parks. More venues TBA. The quilts have been traveling since 2016. There is an accompanying book.
- June 20 - 22, 2019: Quilt Show Reno (Reno NV)
- The final exhibition of this collection of National Parks quilts will occur when they return to The Barns of Rose Hill in Berryville, VA. Dates TBD.